Type Here to Get Search Results !

heart touching shayaries from bollywood movies

Heart touching shayaries from bollywood movies
  1. Kiski majaal joh chede dilair ko ... gardish mein gher lete hai geedar bhi sher ko
    (Who has the strength to disturb this courageous ... in bad times even jackals can surround a tiger)
  2. Humse door jaoge kaise, dil se hum mein bhulaoge kaise ... hum woh khushboo hai joh saason mein bastein hai, khud ki saason ko rok paoge kaise
    (How can you stay away from me and go, how can your heart forget me ... I am that fragrance which lives in the breath, how will you stop your breath)
  3. Tumhare ishq se bani hoon main ... pehle zinda thi ... ab jee rahi hoon main
    (I am made from your love ... first I was alive ... now I am living)
  4. Ab ke saawan mein yeh shararat hamare saath hui ... hamara ghar chodke saare shehar mein barsaat hui
    (In these rains this prank happened with me ... leaving my house it rained in the entire city)
  5. Itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai ... ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai
    (I have wanted you so much, so truly ... that the entire universe has conspired for me to get you)
  6. Hum mein toh apno ne loota, gairon mein kahan dum tha ... meri kishti thi doobi wahan, jahan pani kam tha
    (My own people robbed me, others did not have the courage ... my boat drowned in a place, where the water was less)
  7. Tere dil mein meri saanson ko panaah mil jaye ... tere ishq mein meri jaan fanaa ho jaye
    (If my breath found a place in your heart ... I can get destroyed in your love)
  8. Bekhudi ki zindagi hum jiya nahi karte ... jaam doosron se cheenkar hum piya nahi karte ... unko mohabbat hai toh aakar izhaar karen ... peecha hum bhi kisika kiya nahi karte
    (I don't live the life of the selfless ... nor do I grab and drink another's wine ... if she has love let her come and declare it ... I don't follow anyone)
  9. Hoon main parwana magar koi shamma toh ho raat toh ho ... jaan dene ko hoon haazir, koi baat toh ho
    (I am a true lover but there must be some candle and night ... I am willing to give my life, but there must be some point in her)
  10. Pani se pyaas nah bhuji toh maikhane ki taraf chal nikla ... soocha shikayat karoon teri khuda se ... par khuda bhi tera aashiq nikla
    (When I couldn't quench my thirst with water then I went towards the bar ... thought I would complain to God about you ... but even God turned out to be your lover)
  11. Mohabbat rang lati hai jab dil se dil milte hai ... mushkil toh yeh hai, ki dil badi mushkil se milte hai
    (Love brings colors when a heart meets a heart ... but the difficulty is that, hearts hardly meet)
  12. Apne hisse ki zindagi toh hum jee chuke Chunni babu, ab toh bus dhadkano ka lihaaz karte hai ... kya kahen yeh duniya waalo ko joh, aakhri saans par bhi aitraaz karte hai
    (Mr. Chunni I have lived my part of the life, now I am just there for the sake of my heartbeats ... what to say to these people of the world, who disagree even on my last breathe)
  13. Aaj itni bhi maisir nahi maikhane mein ... jitni hum chhod diya karte the paimane mein
    (Today there is not even that much alcohol in the bar ... how much I used to leave over in a glass)
  14. Aao jhuk kar salaam kare unhe jinke hisse mein yeh mukaam aata hai ... kis kadhar khush naseeb hai woh log ... khoon jinka watan ke kaam aata hai(Let's bow down and salute the people who have achieved these heights ... those people are so lucky ... whose blood has been useful for the country)
  15. Kiski talvar par sar rakhon yeh bata do mujhe ... ishq karna agar khata hai toh saza do mujhe
    (Tell me on whose sword should I put my head to ... if being in love is a mistake then punish me)
  16. Yun nazar ki baat ki aur dil chura gaye ... hum toh samjhe the bud, aap toh dhadkan suna gaye
    (You talked about sight and stole my heart ... I thought you were a statue, but you made me hear a beat)
  17. Aisa laga khuda ne rakh diya hamare dil pe haath ... liya naam hamare unhone kuch aisi ada ke saath
    (I felt as if God kept his hand on my heart ... when she took my name with such a style)
  18. Aap hum mein bhool jao, hum mein koi gham nahi ... jis din humne aapko bhula diya, samajh li jiyega is duniya mein hum nahi
    (I don't have a problem if you forget me ... but you understand that I'm no more in this world, the day I forget you)
  19. Insaan ki zindagi par shak hota hai ... bus wahi nahi milta jispar hamara haq hota hai
    (I have my doubts on human life ... because we don't get things on which we have a right)
  20. Husn ko chaand, jawani ko kamal kehte hai ... dekh kar hum tujhe ek shouk ghazal kehte hai ... uff yeh sang-e-marmar sa tarasha hua shafaf badan ... dekhne wale tujhe Taj Mahal kehte hai
    (Beauty is called as the moon, youth is called as a flower ... after seeing you I'd like to say a poem ... oh this pure chiseled body made from marble ... people who see you call you the Taj Mahal)
  21. Jis mehfil ne thukraya humko, kyun us mehfil ko yaad kare ... aage lamhe bula rahe hai, aao unke saath chale
    (The gathering that rejected us, why should we remember that gathering ... the moments ahead are calling us, come let's go with them)
  22. Humko mitta sake yeh zamane mein dum nahin ... humse zamana khud hain ... zamane se hum nahin
    (The world is not strong enough to obliterate me ... the world exists because of me ... not me because of the world)
  23. Khuda ne jab tujhe banaya hoga, ek suroor uske dil mein aaya hoga ... socha hoga kya doonga tohfe mein tujhe, tab ja ke usne mujhe banaya hoga
    (When God must have created you, a passion must have come in his heart ... he must have thought what could he give you as a gift, and then he must have created me)
  24. Tumhari khoobsurati ne khuda se khatta kara di ... kahin khud se nazar na lag jaye ... yunkar tumhe nazar na di
    (God made a mistake on your beauty ... so that he doesn't cast the spell of bad luck on you ... he made you blind)
  25. Adhoori saans thi, dhadkan adhoori thi, adhoore hum ... magar ab chaand poora hai falak pe ... aur ab poore hai hum
    (My breathe was incomplete, my heartbeat was incomplete, I was incomplete ... but now there is a full moon in the sky ... and now I am complete)

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.